Access Riau Top, Jobs at GIORDANO Pekanbaru July 2017 - GIORDANO is a casual wear company for men, women and children from Hong Kong. Giordano specializes in producing economically-quality clothing from T-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, and jean pants.
Founded in 1981 by Jimmy Lai (who is no longer a company owner), and has 8,000 workers and 1500 outlets spread across 31 countries. Giordano already has 2 stores in Pekanbaru City that is at MAL SKA & CIPUTRA SERAYA, and will be opened at LIVING WORLD which is currently under construction.
|Access Riau Top, Jobs at GIORDANO Pekanbaru July 2017.|
Giordano Pekanbaru is currently in need of employees to be placed in several positions. The qualifications and requirements are as follows:
- Man and woman
- Graduated Minimum High School Education / Equal
- Maximum age 23 years
- Hard worker.
If you are interested, please send your complete application to the following address:
Basic Floor Mal SKA (in front of Donat JCO)
- Application Letter / CV
- Photocopy of graduation certificate (Ijazah)
- Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP)
- Photocopy of Police Note Certificate (SKCK)
- Pas Photo 3x4 (1 Sheet)
- Application file is received no later than July 30, 2017
- Willing to be invited to interview anytime
- The job application file is delivered at 10:00 am - 22:00 pm.
- Include the name Dika on the bottom left side of the envelope.
Access Riau: Monday, July 24, 2017