Access Riau, Jobs at Palm Oil Mill and Plantation July 2017 - A Palm Oil and Plantation Plant is in need of some manpower to be placed in Riau Province with the following position:
- MILL MANAGER (CODE: M.M)
- ASSISTANT TECHNIQUES (CODE: AS.T)
- ASSISTANT PROCESS (CODE: AS.P)
- ASSISTANT LABORATORY (CODE: AS.L)
- ASSISTANT GARDEN (CODE: AS.K)
- HEAD OF BUSINESS (CODE: KA.TU)
- MANDOR PROCESS (CODE: M.P)
- MANDOR ELECTRIC (CODE: M.L)
- ADMINISTRATION (CODE: ADM)
- OPERATOR BUBUTAN (CODE: O.B)
- ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN (CODE: T.L)
Qualifications and requirements:
- Graduated Undergraduate Education for points 1,2,3,4,5,6.
- Graduated Education D3 for points 7,8,9.
- Graduated Vocational Education for points 10 and 11.
- Experienced in the field at least 2 years.
- Physically and mentally healthy, free from congenital / chronic diseases.
- Responsible and knowledgeable
If you are interested, please send your complete application to the following address:
PO BOX 1433
Applications accepted no later than 2 weeks after this advertisement appeared.
Published on Thursday, July 6, 2017.