Jobs in Transvision Pekanbaru July 2017

AKSES RIAU, Pekanbaru - Transvision (formerly known as TelkomVision) is a subscription-based direct broadcast satellite service provider for Indonesia. It is a joint venture between Telkom Group and Trans Corp. Now Transvision is fully owned by Trans Corp.

PT. Indonusa Telemedia "TelkomVision" was established on May 7, 1997 and commenced operations in 1999. PT Indonusa Telemedia "TelkomVision" started as a company consisting of several shareholders:

  • PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom)
  • PT. Telkomindo Primabhakti (Megacell)
  • PT. Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia (RCTI)
  • PT. Datakom Asia (Datakom Asia)

By 2003, Telkom became its principal shareholder by holding 98.75% share of "TelkomVision", while the rest (1.25%) is owned by Datakom. In 2014, TelkomVision officially closed and rebranded as Transvision due to TelkomVision shareholders only 20% and now owned by Trans Media which becomes its principal shareholder by holding 80%. Now Transvision is fully owned by Trans Corp.

akses-riau


Jobs in Transvision Pekanbaru July 2017 - Tranvision Pekanbaru is currently in need of manpower to be placed in the following positions:

1. MARKETING / DIRECT SALES
General requirement :

  • Minimum education SMA / D3
  • Men
  • Age from 22 to 30 years
  • Preferably who have experience in marketing at least 1 year
  • Liked the field work
  • Own a two-wheeled vehicle and Driver's License (SIM C)
  • Communicative, well-groomed and good looking
  • Enjoys meeting customers every day.


2. SALES SPV TRANSVISION
Requirements:

  • Education minimum D3
  • Men
  • Age from 25 to 30 years
  • Experienced as SPV
  • Attractive
  • Have the ability to communicate well
  • Swift.

If you are interested, please follow walk interview on 4 to 5 July 2017 at 2.00 pm at the following address:



TransVision RO Pekabaru
Jalan Arifin Ahmad No. 88 A / B
(Next to Bank BNI)
City of Pekanbaru, Riau.

Contact Person: Mr. Otri +6285271469321

Published on Monday, July 3rd, 2017.

0 komentar

Post a Comment

Pekerjaan apa yang kamu inginkan ?